That's why we created the Summer Side Hustle. You can launch a successful business that fits your schedule while working a day job - and start to see results before summer ends.
The Huddle's Start Program is a 12-step process that includes an e-book and video designed to walk you through creating, launching and sustaining your successful business. If you want a self-paced approach to launching your side hustle, this is it.
The Huddle's Start PLUS Program is a step-by-step business starter course with built-in accountability and one-on-one coaching sessions. If you see value in having someone to bounce ideas off of, hold you accountable and support you on this journey, a coach is an ideal partner. Schedule time to learn more.
1. Get in The Right Mindset to Start A Side Hustle
2. Take Inventory of Your Special Skills & Talents
3. Build on Your Strengths, Outsource Your Weaknesses
4. Map Out Your Hustle Idea & Strategy
5. Analyze & Validate Your New Hustle Idea
6. Implement A Solid Marketing Strategy
7. Set Realistic Goals & Timelines with Your Hustle
8. Keep Your Side Hustle Separate from Your Day Job
9. Create & Follow A Strict Side Hustle Schedule
10. Focus Your Time on What Generates Revenue
11. Learn How to Avoid the Side Hustle Burnout
12. Know When it is Safe to Quit Your Day Job